Accessibility on this website is guided by government standards and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). WCAG guidelines are widely accepted as the international standard for accessibility on the web.
Whilst we aim to make this website accessible to all users and achieve a WCAG conformance level ‘AA’; we continually work with stakeholders to ensure that conformance level ‘A’ is adhered to as a minimum.
If you experience any accessibility issue on this site or have any comment, please contact us.
Adobe – Read Out Loud
Newer versions of Adobe Reader (version 7 and above) have inbuilt “read out loud” functionality. Portable Document Format (PDF) documents can be read out loud in three short steps:
- Open a PDF document and click on “View”
- Select “Read Out Loud”
- Activate Read Out Loud
Frequently used shortcuts include:
- Shift + Ctrl + Y: Activate Read Out Loud
- Shift + Ctrl + V: Read current page
- Shift + Ctrl + B: Read to end of document
- Shift + Ctrl + C: Pause / Resume reading
- Shift + Ctrl + E: Stop
Adjusting Text Size
- Internet Explorer: Go to “View” on the menu bar > Select text size / zoom
- Firefox: Go to “View” on the menu bar > Select text size / zoom. Alternatively hold down the “Ctrl” button on your keyboard and press the plus (+) key to increase text size. To reduce the latter hold down the “Ctrl” button and press the minus (-) key
- Please note that the above settings may differ depending on the browser version.
You may need to download the following readers / viewers to access different document formats on this site. These can be downloaded free from relevant external websites as indicated below: